SCG was involved in a two year detailed reservoir characterization for the H.A.R.P. Project (Heartland Area Redwater Project) being run by the Alberta Research Council and ARC Resources.
SCG Studies on the Leduc-Cooking Lake at Redwater:
- Geological Model of the Cooking Lake-Leduc (Study Flyer)
- Reservoir Architecture of the Redwater Leduc Reef (Study Flyer)
- Mapping of the Western Margin of the Redwater Leduc Reef (Study Flyer)
- Gunter, W.D., Bachu, S., Palombi, D., Lakeman, B., Sawchuk,W. and Bonner, D. 2008. Heartland Area Redwater reef saline aquifer CO2 storage project. In: 9th Annual International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies, Washington D.C. Energy Procedia, Elsevier.
- Bachu, S., Stoakes, F.A., Lawton, D., Hauck, T. and Palombi, D. 2009. Characterization of the Redwater Carbonate Reef As A Prospective CO2 Storage Site in the Heartland Industrial Area of East-Central Alberta. In: International Conference on Deep Saline Aquifers for Geological Storage of CO2 and Energy,organized by IFP, May 2009 Rueil-Malmaison (France).
- Hauck, T., Palombi D., Bachu, S., Wendte, J., Stoakes, F.A., Foellmer, K. 2009. Heartland Area Redwater Project: Geological and Hydrogeological Characterization for Saline Aquifer CO2 Storage in the Redwater Leduc Reef, Alberta, Canada. In: AAPG Hedberg Conference, August 2009 Vancouver.